Note: Upcoming classes are posted on the registration page. Please review our policies page for updated COVID-19 policies before registering.
On Thursday nights, we hold a mixture of Lindy 1 and other classes at Church of Our Saviour in Brookline. Classes run from 7:00-9:00pm. Check out the class registration page to see what's coming up next!
- The C line of the green line has a stop at St. Mary's Street, about two blocks from the church.
- The Fenway stop of the D line of the green line is about three blocks from the church.
- The 47 and CT-2 buses may be a good option for those coming from Cambridge; both buses stop at Beacon St. and Park Drive, about three blocks away from the church.
- Several other bus lines make stops in the Fenway area within a 10 minute walk or so.
- Parking on and around Monmouth street is unmetered 2 hour parking for non-Brookline residents. There is typically ample street parking available, though parking can be somewhat tight when there is a Red Sox home game.
- Metered parking is available on Beacon St.
- Do not park in the church driveway, as those spots are reserved.
- There is no overnight street parking in Brookline, so do not leave your car in the area overnight.
Guide to Finding the Entrance to the Venue
Go to the church's address, 25 Monmouth Street in Brookline. When you are standing in front of the church you will a set of doors set back from the street/sidewalk. Walk up one of the paths and go in the doors. The studio is on the second floor. Take the stairs up and you'll see the dance area in the room with the stage.